Pull Ahead Readers Classroom Library
Help young readers build literacy skills with paired nonfiction and fiction series! Simple text patterns support emergent readers as they build their recognition of high-frequency sight words while strong image-text matches help them predict unfamiliar words. Book themes include curricular science and social-emotional learning topics. Teaching guides and other literacy tools accompany each title, along with a comprehensive teacher’s guide.
This Classroom Library includes 1 paperback copy each of 84 titles in 8 distinct matched series, along with a comprehensive teaching guide and attractive storage bin.
- Pull Ahead Readers People Smarts Character Builders
- Pull Ahead Readers My Community
- Pull Ahead Readers People Smarts Helpful Habits
- Pull Ahead Readers Plant Life Cycles
- Pull Ahead Readers Let’s Look at Animal Habitats
- Pull Ahead Readers Science All Around Me
- Pull Ahead Readers Let’s Look at Weather
- Pull Ahead Readers Seasons All Around Me
Library processing is not available for this product.
|Publisher||Lerner Publishing Group|