Lerner Publishing Group Launches New Website
Lerner Publishing Group announced today the launch of its new website at lernerbooks.com which is designed to turn finding, evaluating, and buying children’s books into a time-saving, valuable experience for its customers. Easily accessible on any device, the website’s clean design makes it easy for librarians, educators, and booksellers to easily build book lists and become interactively involved with books through additional online content that enriches curriculum.
The new site’s customer-centric features include:
• 1-click book list building capabilities make it quick and easy for customers to browse and easily discover the right selections for their schools, libraries, and bookstores;
• An easy-to-use online library processing wizard guides librarians with simple step-by-step instructions to create and save multiple processing specifications in just a few clicks;
• Evaluating books is easier with detailed book and series pages that include rich previewing tools, reviews, awards, descriptions, book features, and standards correlations;
• 100% responsive design allows easy access and streamlined searchability for mobile, tablet, and desktop users;
• Excerpts and sample chapters allow potential customers to sample titles online before they buy;
• Best-of-breed search algorithms make discovering new titles easier than ever.
“The evolving needs of our customers have encouraged us to think differently about how customers engage with our content,” said Adam Lerner, Publisher and CEO of Lerner Publishing Group. “Our goal in launching the new website is to offer a positive, engaging, and intuitive experience that makes it easy for our customers to find high quality, award-winning books and series that match their needs.”
“With the limited time and resources that our customers have to get the right books, we sought to create an exceptional online experience, making it far easier for our customers to find, evaluate, and select the right books for their libraries, classrooms, bookstores, and book shelves,” said David Wexler, Executive Vice President of Sales at Lerner Publishing Group. “We want to create positive connections with our customers and provide extraordinary value within the pages of our books and the pages of our new website.”
Follow us online: