Mary Lindeen has been interested in learning about the world around her since she was a little girl growing up on a farm in Iowa. She thought learning new things was so much fun that she became an elementary school teacher. She loved sharing books with her students and wanted to know more about how those books were made, so she became an editor. Now she reads, writes, and edits children’s books and still loves learning new things. She and her son live in Minnesota and enjoy traveling together whenever and wherever they can, including making frequent trips back to that farm in Iowa.
- Frozen Frogs and Other Amazing Hibernators
- Cars Top 10s: It's Drive Time!
- Smart Online Searching: Doing Digital Research
- Digital Safety Smarts: Preventing Cyberbullying
- Toy Story Top 10s: To Infinity and Beyond
- Dancing Bees and Other Amazing Communicators
- I Pick Fall Pumpkins
- Investigating the Carbon Cycle
- Smart Internet Surfing: Evaluating Websites and Advertising
- Humanoid Robots