Connie Goldsmith writes books about history, health, and science for older children. A recently retired RN with a master’s degree in health, Ms. Goldsmith lives near Sacramento, California.
- Animals Go to War: From Dogs to Dolphins
- Battling Malaria: On the Front Lines against a Global Killer
- Bombs over Bikini: The World’s First Nuclear Disaster
- Women in the Military: From Drill Sergeants to Fighter Pilots
- Understanding Suicide: A National Epidemic
- Addiction and Overdose: Confronting an American Crisis
- The Ebola Epidemic: The Fight, The Future