Brian Gable is the illustrator of many of the best-selling Words Are CATegorical® books, as well as the Math Is CATegorical® series. Mr. Gable lives in Toronto, Canada.
- Dearly, Nearly, Insincerely: What Is an Adverb?
- Stop and Go, Yes and No: What Is an Antonym?
- Slide and Slurp, Scratch and Burp: More about Verbs
- How Much Can a Bare Bear Bear?: What Are Homonyms and Homophones?
- How Long or How Wide?: A Measuring Guide
- The Mission of Addition
- Quirky, Jerky, Extra Perky: More about Adjectives
- Under, Over, By the Clover: What Is a Preposition?
- Monster Mayhem: Jokes to Scare You Silly
- The Action of Subtraction