Brian Gable is the illustrator of many of the best-selling Words Are CATegorical® books, as well as the Math Is CATegorical® series. Mr. Gable lives in Toronto, Canada.
- Cool! Whoa! Ah and Oh!: What Is an Interjection?
- Skin Like Milk, Hair of Silk: What Are Similes and Metaphors?
- A Second, a Minute, a Week with Days in It: A Book about Time
- A Fraction's Goal — Parts of a Whole
- A Dollar, a Penny, How Much and How Many?
- I and You and Don't Forget Who: What Is a Pronoun?
- A-B-A-B-A—a Book of Pattern Play
- Windows, Rings, and Grapes — a Look at Different Shapes
- Punny Places: Jokes to Make You Mappy
- Animal Antics: The Beast Jokes Ever!