Brian P. Cleary
Brian P. Cleary is the author of the Words Are CATegorical®, Math Is CATegorical®, Food Is CATegorical™, and Animal Groups Are CATegorical™ series, as well as several picture books. He lives in Cleveland, Ohio.
- The Bug in the Jug Wants a Hug: A Short Vowel Sounds Book
- A Mink, a Fink, a Skating Rink: What Is a Noun?
- Hairy, Scary, Ordinary: What Is an Adjective?
- Dearly, Nearly, Insincerely: What Is an Adverb?
- Peanut Butter and Jellyfishes: A Very Silly Alphabet Book
- Stop and Go, Yes and No: What Is an Antonym?
- Slide and Slurp, Scratch and Burp: More about Verbs
- How Much Can a Bare Bear Bear?: What Are Homonyms and Homophones?
- How Long or How Wide?: A Measuring Guide
- The Action of Subtraction