Lerner Digital™ eBooks
Lerner Digital™ eBooks offer our enormous range of PreK-12 nonfiction and fiction in an easily accessible multi-user format. Cultivate an eBook library by purchasing titles at a one-time cost, allowing instantaneous access to your entire collection!
Lerner Digital™ offers a variety of titles in eBook formats for PreK-12, including high-interest and curricular nonfiction series and single titles, graphic novels, picture books, chapter books, and middle grade and young adult novels. Benefits include:
- Value: Every eBook is sold at a one-time cost—there are no subscription fees or renewal charges! Also, you’ll have no lost or damaged books, which frees up your budget to invest in new materials.
- Multi-user access: Lerner Digital™ eBooks allow multi-user access to all readers in your school or library. Share eBooks simultaneously across your building for one low price. Multi-user access also means no holds and no waiting for your students!
- Single-user option: Don’t need multi-user access for your school or library? Single-user access is also available.
- Instant connection: With automatic user authentication set up for your library or school, users will have instant access to your Lerner Digital™ collection. No passwords required!
- OPAC integration: Free MARC records with links embedded in Field 856 allow users to open digital titles directly from your library catalog management system.
- Mobile apps: Our iPad®, Android™, and Chromebook™ apps connect to your Lerner Digital™ bookshelf, allowing users to search the collection, check out titles, and read from their mobile devices. App users also may download any eBook in their bookshelf for offline access.
- QR code labels: QR code labels are FREE with direct orders of $350 and above. These labels allow a mobile device user to simply scan a title’s QR code and start reading!
- Offline reading: More than 3,800 titles can be instantly downloaded for offline reading.
- Support mobile learning and 1:1 programs: The portability and accessibility of eBooks from virtually any location, at any time of day, extends student learning and supports investments in 1:1 programs.
- Provide reading support: eBooks can offer an engaging alternative for reluctant readers, ELL students, and visual or auditory learners, stimulating independent reading and learning in kids who struggle with traditional books and instruction.