Disney Coding Adventures
GradeGrade 1 - Grade 3
Four books in one!
Computational thinking is the first step to coding. Kid coders can start on the basics in a fun and easy way by learning alongside favorite Disney characters in this four-book collection. No computer required!
• Write instructions for friends with Anna, Elsa, and Olaf in an introduction to algorithms.
• Learn to think like a coder by finding bugs and errors with Ralph.
• Elastigirl and Dash help kids learn about conditionals: if-then statements that tell computers (or people!) what to do in different situations.
• Dory, Nemo, and Destiny help kids learn about looping, by repeating instructions until certain conditions are met.
Easy-to-do activities make learning coding basics fun and easy!
This collection includes the books Algorithms with Frozen, Bugs and Errors with Wreck-It Ralph, Conditionals with Incredibles 2, and Looping with Finding Dory. A $30 value.
|Disney Coding Adventures: Algorithms with Frozen Teaching Guide||4.99 MB|
|Disney Coding Adventures: Bugs and Errors with Wreck-It Ralph Teaching Guide||2.65 MB|
|Disney Coding Adventures: Conditionals with Incredibles 2 Teaching Guide||16.7 MB|
|Disney Coding Adventures: Looping with Finding Dory Teaching Guide||13.4 MB|
- Available in limited formats
- Soon! Spring 2020
- New! Fall 2019
- New! Spring 2019