The Magic of Our World
GradeGrade 2 - Grade 5
Read all four books in the Disney Learning Discovery Guide series in The Magic of Our World. Retail value of all 4 books at over $30.00.
Some things seem like magic—until we find the science behind them. Explore the science of our world with help from favorite Disney characters.
• Marvel at the wonders of the night sky with Olaf, Anna, Elsa. Discover the science behind the beautiful northern lights and learn about stars, planets, moons, comets, and so much more!
• Dive into the astonishing ocean world that Dory and her friends inhabit and learn about the real-life sea creatures that inspired the characters we meet in the film Finding Dory.
• Welcome to the Pacific Islands! Join Moana, her friends, and her family as you explore the history, culture, and stories of these islands.
• Buckle up! Let Lightning McQueen, Cruz Ramirez, and their friends from the movie Cars 3 take you on a fascinating journey under the hood.
Great value and an excellent way to entertain a child for hours.
|The Magic of Our World: The Night Sky Teaching Guide||6.89 MB|
|The Magic of Our World: The Ocean World Teaching Guide||19.3 MB|
|The Magic of Our World: The Pacific Islands Teaching Guide||4.3 MB|
|The Magic of Our World: The Science of Cars Teaching Guide||14.3 MB|
- Available in limited formats
- Soon! Spring 2020
- New! Fall 2019
- New! Spring 2019