Expand students’ opportunities to read and understand information with STEM Text Sets
Students are presented with curricular science topics in an engaging manner. Teachers get CCSS-aligned materials for small group instruction, whole class instruction, and independent reading. Each set contains six copies of the included texts as well as a hardcover high-interest read-aloud title and a comprehensive teaching guide.
Why Use Text Sets?
- • Deepen students' subject knowledge through reading across multiple texts
- • Cover key STEM curriculum as well as domain-specific vocabulary
- • Introduce nonfiction features such as table of contents, index, glossary
- • Guide students' close reading of a text
- • Offer opportunities for text-dependent responses from students