Grades 4-5 Digital Library Read for a Better World ™
Read for a Better World™ is a new kind of inclusive literacy collection designed for today’s readers in today’s world. Through authentic and culturally relevant texts and responsive writing activities, Read for a Better World uses a research-based approach to literacy for striving, on-level, and advanced readers, while teacher resources provide theory and lesson plans designed to support the topics of inclusivity and diversity.
The Grades 4-5 Digital Classroom Library helps readers understand their own identity and place in the world as it relates to history and current events. This kit provides renewable one-year access to the ebooks in the collection.
- 37 Days at Sea
- Africa is Not a Country
- Can I Touch Your Hair?
- Cassandra Steps Out
- Diversity and Entertainment
- Frida Kahlo
- Girl Code Revolution
- Immigration, Refugees, and the Fight for a Better Life
- Kamala Harris
- Little White Duck
- Malala Yousafzai
- Mars Science Lab Engineer Diana Trujillo
- Mass Incarceration, Black Men, and the Fight for Justice
- Mega-Dogs of New Kansas
- More Than a Game
- My Beijing
- Native Peoples of the Plains
- Native Peoples of the Southwest
- Nintendo Video Game Designer Shigeru Miyamoto
- On Edge
- Ruth and the Green Book
- Serena Williams
- Super Soaker Inventor Lonnie Johnson
- The Captain
- The Notations of Cooper Cameron
- The Secret of the Puzzle Box
- The Unofficial Guide to Minecraft Construction
- Warrior Zone
Library processing is not available for this product.
|Publisher||Lerner Publishing Group|