Help young readers build literacy skills with paired nonfiction and fiction series!
Help young readers build literacy skills with paired nonfiction and fiction series! Simple text patterns support emergent readers as they build their recognition of high-frequency sight words. Nonfiction titles are illustrated with colorful photos, and the fiction titles showcase charming illustrations. Both photos and illustrations are carefully matched to text to aid comprehension.
Why use Pull Ahead Readers?
- • Thematically linked fiction and nonfiction pairs
- • Engage different kinds of learners in content with common themes
- • Every book is leveled by certified literacy specialists to fall within a GRL range of A-D
- • Highly engaging texts and visuals
- • Picture glossaries extend the learning
Explore More Early Literacy Offerings
MK631-0422 Updated April 2022.