Distance Learning Library from Lerner Digital
To help enable librarians, teachers and educators helping students with remote access and online learning, a selection of our digital products are now available for free through December 31, 2020. Scan the QR codes, click the link, or follow the log-in instructions below to access these digital resources.
To that end, we are granting a temporary license to educators and librarians who would like to use our books to support their students and patrons via distance learning and remote access with the following stipulations:
- • A one-time, non-dramatic reading of the book, for educational and non-commercial purposes only
- • The reading shall not be publicly shared/broadcast on Youtube/Facebook or other social media platforms, unless posted “Unlisted” (not “Public”), and shall not be used as a means to generate income via advertising or any other fee
- • The reading shall be removed from all formats, including live videos that have been archived, by December 31, 2020
- • Please begin the video or recording with a statement that you are reading with permission of Lerner Publishing Group
- • The following imprints and publishers are covered by this agreement: Carolrhoda Books, Carolrhoda Lab, Darby Creek, ediciones Lerner, First Avenue Editions, Graphic Universe, Kar-Ben Publishing, Lerner Classroom, Lerner Digital, Lerner Publications, Millbrook Press, Twenty-First Century Books, Zest Books, Maverick Arts Publishing. Imprints or publishers listed in our catalog but not listed above are NOT COVERED by this license and permission must be sought directly.
- • With all readings, you must include the following notice: Displayed with the permission of Lerner Publishing Group, Inc. “Title” by Author, illustrated by Illustrator. All rights reserved. No part of this excerpt may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without the prior written permission of Lerner Publishing Group, Inc.
- • Please fill out this form within 10 days to alert us of your use.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.