CS Administrator / EDI Specialist
Summary: Responsible for performing daily administrative duties for the Customer Service Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Develop an understanding and promote the use of best practices in electronic data interchange (EDI), and all other electronic data sharing used by department. Train backup personnel.
2. Daily EDI processing
3. Order entry and management for various customers that require special handling and consideration.
4. Monthly and quarterly invoicing for digital customers and accounts.
5. Manage the operational side of Amazon.com Vendor Central account. This includes, but is not limited to:
a. Order management using the Amazon Vendor Central website;
b. Review order shortages, OP titles, shipping issues, Author Verifications, etc.;
c. Monitor SITB uploads, seasonal metadata updates, and general data maintenance;
d. File disputes against chargebacks, if necessary.
6. Track Baker & Taylor returns, match EDI documentation and returns received per bills of lading, and credit memos created in response. Investigate any discrepancy between these.
7. Be a liaison between the warehouse and customer service departments for order cancellations, order location, or specific product information.
8. Provide the IT, CS, and DC departments with assistance and support to resolve system related issues:
b. System-wide testing when applicable.
9. Perform other related business duties assigned by immediate supervisor and/or other management as required.
Experience and Necessary Skills:
1. Previous customer service experience preferred, but not required.
2. Strong computer skills required.
3. The use of advance Excel functions; sorting and filtering, macros, and pivot tables.
4. Knowledge of hot keys and other scripting applications.
5. Effective communication relevant to problem solving, group participation, and team meetings.
6. The ability to multitask and communicate with various departments throughout the day.
7. Creative problem solving skills.
1. Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
2. Must be able to function independently.
3. Excellent attendance, reliable, and responsible.
4. Overtime as needed.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent, or relevant experience.
Please send resumes or any general employment inquires to:
Lerner Publishing Group, Inc.
1251 Washington Ave N
Minneapolis, MN 55401
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE